The beautiful scenery of the North Wales coast and the fresh sea air will leave you feeling rested and re-energised. Your choice of operas will leave you feeling moved, entertained and uplifted.
Llandudno Opera Holidays packages include:
• Selected promenade hotel accommodation near to the theatre.
• A copy of the programme for the operas
• Reserved tickets for pre-performance talks.
• A welcome package including your theatre tickets,
programme and general information on arrival at your hotel.
Within this site you will find details of the packages, operas and hotels on offer. All prices given are fully inclusive, simply decide what you would like to see, where you would like to stay and select the package which best suits your requirements. When you have made your selection – simply fill in and return the Booking Form with your cheque payment.
Beyond the packages detailed in this site Opera Holidays can be arranged to suit your personal requirements:
• Additional days may be added as rates shown.
• Alternatively, tariffs for Bed and Breakfast only, are offered by most of the hotels
• Combinations of dates and operas other than those offered can be arranged, if preferred.
• Extra discounts are available for groups of 10 or more.
Please contact Barbara Sandbach if you wish to discuss any of the above details or require further help when booking, she will be very happy to help. She is also always available in the theatre throughout the WNO Opera week.
Photos: Left: Spring 2015 Carmen Alessandra Volpe (Carmen) & Kostas Smoriginas (Escamillo) photo by Jeni Clegg Right: Autumn 2014 Chorus! - WNO Chorus. Photo by Robert Workman